Financial Coach at Fast Growing Innovative Company
This is a unique opportunity to make financial planning accessible and engaging by joining a new team of fantastic Financial Coaches within a fast-paced, forward thinking FinTech company.
Your role will be to:
- Understand people's goals and motivations... would your client like to start a family, support their child through university, give them a helping hand with a house deposit... or simply make sure they can afford to retire comfortably... what is really important to them?
- Build and deliver financial plans to help them to achieve these goals
- Create these financial plans using our proprietary technology and market-leading approach to client satisfaction
You will have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with people who would like ongoing financial guidance, providing a 12 month coaching service or matching them with a local IFA. You will learn about financial strategy and how to explain complex concepts, such as investment strategy, pension planning, mortgage application and insurance needs, simply and clearly. You will also build business relationships with highly-rated financial firms across the UK.
The role offers a fantastic route to various career paths, from becoming a fully fledged financial adviser, to leadership and coaching roles, or learning the entrepreneurial skills needed to run your own firm. Within 2 years, you could be a fully qualified financial adviser with a broad range of useful life skills and extensive client coaching experience.
You don't need to be a financial whizz kid to apply to be a financial coach. We will teach you everything you need to know about pensions, investments, mortgages and insurance. But you do need to have a very strong academic background, and an exceptional desire and ability to make a difference to peoples' lives.
Whether you are a recent Graduate, looking for a change in career, or wanting to escape the City rat-race, Financial Coaching could be your true calling.
Hatch is the UK's most innovative financial planning service, from the team behind VouchedFor.co.uk, the UK's leading reviews website for financial and legal professionals.
We’ve already helped millions of people seeking great financial advice, but with Hatch we’re on a mission to make financial planning easy and useful for everyone (not just the well-off). As a Financial Coach you'll be able to help thousands of your clients achieve financial peace of mind.
Financial Coaching is an exciting new way to fast-track a career in Financial Advice, made possible Hatch's innovative technology and training programmes. Within weeks you will be building financial plans for your clients and achieving exceptional client satisfaction scores.
- A deep desire to make a difference to 1000s of peoples' lives
- Exceptional leadership and empathy skills, demonstrated through voluntary work, previous roles or extra-curricular activities
- A strong academic background, with 2:1 or higher from a leading university
- Familiarity with investing, pensions and mortgages - or at least a strong motivation to learn
- Comfort building relationships through any media - phone, email, video chat or face to face
- Strong ability to work under your own initiative, and as part of a team
- Strong time management, organisation and attention to detail
- The ability to make a difference, to 1000s of people's lives!
- Qualifications & Career Path - We give financial support in gaining formal Financial Advice qualifications. After 2-3 years, you'll have both the necessary qualifications, and the hands-on client-management experience, to either pursue a managerial role within Hatch, or a role as an Independent Financial Adviser with one of the IFA Firms we know through our parent company, VouchedFor.
- Competitive Package - salaries are very competitive, benchmarked to customer service roles requiring 4-5 years' experience. You'll also earn up to 30% bonus, and a stake in our parent company, VouchedFor.
- Part of a Great Team - We're a team of highly driven and talented people. Both Hatch and our parent company VouchedFor are growing rapidly, and our audacious mission is to help everyone get the best financial and legal advice. While ambitious, we're also relaxed and fun. We empower and support people to take responsibility and develop rapidly. There's no stuffiness, and no blame. Just a tight group of people committed to helping as many people as we can.
- A great location - being just outside the hustle and bustle of London has many perks -
- Lots of outdoor space - both at the offices - and beyond, from Bushey Park to the River Thames
- A lovely commute - you could catch a train with free seats (really!), cycle through Richmond Park, drive (and park for free) or even get a cab from LHR after a weekend away!
- A large, modern, subsidised canteen
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!